Live Bottom Trailer Electric Conversion (Single Arm)
$1,700.00 – $2,100.00
Out Of Stock Online
Please Call Us to Place Conversion Kit Order!
Have your shipping address handy.
This Electric Conversion System works on trailers equipped with Shur-lok Manual Tarp systems up to 54′ in length.
- Works with Existing Shur-Lok System
- Single Front Arm System with Rear Cable Return
- Powerful Motor w/All Metal Casing
- Patented Dual Pivot Motor Mount
- Incredibly Reliable Magnetic Brake
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket
- Front Extruded Aluminum Torsion Arm
- Includes Heavy Duty cable return for rear of trailer.
- Optional Patented SMARTwire Package for Easy Installation
Switch Type Options:
Rocker Switch -Standard momentary rocker switch that comes with wiring and mounting hardware for positioning in equipment cab.
- The SMART1+™ has the original SMARTransmitter’s basic functionality, plus additional features our customers have requested, including increased range and Express mode capabilities. Switch between applications with the Select button, only cycling between those you’ve installed (each channel is labeled, and the active one will be lit up). A patent-pending flip-style lid provides protection for the buttons, prevents accidental operation and shuts off the transmitter to save battery life.
- The SMART2™ – It’s the latest in SMART-touch technology! The SMART2™ remote gives precision Express mode control of our complete SMARTrailer™ line, displaying real-time positioning of tarp and traps. With it, you can control over 100 devices from more than 100 feet away. Operate Shur-Co’s 4500 Series HD, AutoTrap™, ProTrap® and LiteALL™ LED work lights from the comfort of your cab. It’s advanced motor protection – you’ll know right away if a motor slows or stalls. And it’s safe! The transmitter has a built-in emergency shut-off; close the patent-pending flip-style lid and whatever is running stops immediately.
The 4500 Series HD features a powerful American-made motor with all-metal gearbox and incredibly reliable magnetic brake. Heavy-duty extruded aluminum torsion arms are equipped with patented spiral-reinforced elbows for flexibility to move smoothly over loads.
Available for all trailer makes and models! The 4500 Series HD’s motor produces optimal rather than increased torque (which can harm your tarp system). No electrical energy is used to actuate the brake, so there are no electrical connections to misfire. A patented pivoting motor mount allows for any misalignment of the roll tube without stress to the system.
The heavy-duty arms are the strongest in the industry, backed with a lifetime warranty. They come preassembled with a super-sturdy mounting bracket (no backer plate needed in most installs). The roller bearing- style rear arm bracket has a low-friction design that won’t wear out. Both arms are inset to prevent obstruction of clearance lights.
An improved rubber boot on the flex-joint guards against damage from field and road debris. An additional flex-joint, called the Gate Flex™ option, bypasses side- and top-mount hinges to accommodate tailgates. A protective bolt-on shroud facilitates easy motor access.
• Spiral Spring Returns
• HD Front/Rear Extruded Aluminum Torsion Arms w/Flex-Elbow & Boot
• HD Mounting Bracket
• Dual-Pivot Motor Mount – The pivoting motor mounting bracket offers freedom on two different axes to easily accommodate the occasional bent roll tube or uneven tarp roll. The custom protective bolt-on shroud provides additional motor protection from nature’s elements.
• Custom Motor Shroud
• Sealed Control Box – The new trailer mounted control box from Shur-Co® has fully sealed control switches for better internal component protection. The new design eliminates potential grime build up between switches which can cause sticking of buttons.
• SMARTwire™ Sealed Harness – Our patented SMARTwire’s sealed connections make installation easy – no additional wire stripping or crimping of connections required. The SMARTwire™ harness has molded rubber connectors and automotive silicone seals, precision-machined brass pins and sockets and dual 6-gauge wire.
• SMART2™ or SMART1+™ Remote – SMART-touch technology for precision control of Shur-Co® electrics! The SMART2™ remote offers 2-way communication in an easy-to-read digital display. The SMART1+™ has the original SMARTransmitter’s basic 5-way interface plus additional features.